For thousands of years, numerous civilizations ave explored the secrets of perfumes.This ancient knowledge now called &romatherapy is based on the use of essential Oils.
Rooted in nature, this ancestral expertise acts both on the body and soul in stimulating or soothing the senses. Well-being, serenity, protection, vitality, freshness and soothing are the main properties of the essential oils selected in this range called KEIJI, Memory of Senses.
Keiji Memory of Senses is an elegant aromatherapy line of oriental inspiration, formulated with the finest quality ingredients from nature.
Each product of the line has a different fragrance and different properties depending on which essential oil it contains:
- Rosemary and Sage: invigorating & stimulating properties
- Juniper and Coriander: purifying & invigorating properties
- Cedarwood and Sandalwood: relaxing properties
- Camomile and Jasmine: relaxing properties
- Eucalyptus and Mint: refreshing properties
- Bitter Almond: invigorating properties